A. CANCELLATION OF SESSIONS BY STUDENT
We must be notified at least 24 hours in advance if a session must be rescheduled. If notified, the client will not lose the prepaid session and will be rescheduled to their next available time. If the client does not notify us ahead of time nor show up for their normally scheduled tutoring time, then the prepaid session is forfeited without refund.
B. CANCELLATION OF SESSIONS BY TEACHER
The teacher may cancel sessions by giving 24 hours prior notice to the parent in which case no fees shall be incurred. Where a session was pre-paid, the coach shall reschedule the appointment at a time agreeable to both parties. If an agreeable time cannot be reached, the parent/client shall be refunded the missed session fee.
C. LATE ARRIVAL
Fees are calculated according to the times stipulated in the schedule and no adjustment shall be made for time lost because of late arrival by the student. Any lost time because of the late arrival of the coach shall be compensated for by extending a session by mutual agreement and by such amount of time that was lost.
D. EXTENSION OF SESSION TIME
The length of an individual session may be extended at the request of the client under special circumstances and at the discretion and availability of the coach. Extended time will be billed to the client at $1 per minute.
E. OBLIGATIONS OF THE TEACHER
• The teacher undertakes to do all preparation prior to sessions and to structure sessions in such a way as to optimize time to the benefit of the student.
• The teacher shall keep confidential all information of the student and shall contact other parties involved in the education of the student only if given permission by the parent to do so.
• The teacher shall not assign any of his/her duties or obligations under this contract to a third party without the written permission of the parent.
• The teacher shall at no time be required or obliged to execute homework or assignments on behalf of the student.
F. OBLIGATIONS OF THE STUDENT
• The parent and student undertake to assist the teacher in identifying problem areas in which the student needs specific coaching.
• The student agrees that assignments, exercises and homework form an integral part of teaching and undertakes to complete such work prior to each session.
G. OBLIGATIONS OF PARENT
• The parent undertakes to follow up with the student and hold the student accountable to completing all assignments, exercises and homework given by the teacher prior to each session.
• Parents will provide grades and/or test scores pertinent to content that will be covered before the teacher provides services and after all services are rendered.